Tuesday, July 13, 2010

American Idol contestant is smiling a little bigger


Crystal Bowersox, the American Idol contestant, has a lot to smile about. She is currently on tour with other American Idol contestants and she just had a smile makeover.

Bowersox had previously turned down a public offer for a smile makeover earlier in the year. "I had turned down an offer that I thought was very rude," Bowersox, 24, says. "There was a dentist that made a public offer -- he didn't contact me personally, and so I turned him down publicly. It's not that I didn't want to do it. I've always wanted to do it... I had braces when I was young and I couldn't afford to finish treatment." She said in a "Good Morning America" interview.

The singer says that it has helped her confidence. "I'm smiling with pure confidence for the first time in my life," she said. "And it's a good thing."

As a cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale, Arizona Dr. Jason McCargar has seen what a smile makeover can do to help one's self-esteem. "Having undergone an extensive smile makeover myself, I understand the feeling of satisfaction that is gained with the end product."

No comments:

Post a Comment