Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Q & A with Lynn:

Q: I have bad breath. What can I do?
A:
"There can be many contributing factors to bad breath such as cavities, diet, or systemic illnesses. However, the main culprit is usually the back of the tongue where odor-causing bacteria are present. Using a tongue scraper or brush will effectively remove the bacteria that causes mouth odors."

Q: What is the most rewarding part of your job?
A:
"Being able to help people on a daily basis. I try to encourage every patient in a positive manner without giving the brushing "lecture." No one wants to hear a lecture. I am your partner in reaching and maintaining good oral health and I will always work as a team with you to help you in this lifelong process."

If you have any questions that you would like answered by Lynn feel free to leave a comment & we would be happy to answer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment